Friends of Belmont Soccer raises money through donations and through our annual cookie dough fundraising sale.
For questions or to volunteer, email Virginia Cox, the Director of Fundraising (Virginia.email@example.com).
FOBS Cookie Dough Fundraiser
We hope that all BHS soccer players, each player on each of the six teams, is participating.
Belmont High Soccer netted more than other schools over the last year! The money raised is used to
purchase items/programs not covered by the school’s athletic budget including:
• Injury prevention skills
• Skills clinics for goalkeepers and field players
• Practice equipment
• Practice jerseys
• Flat nets for two teams to practice on the turf
• Varsity bags for new players
• End-of-season banquet
• Scholarships for graduating seniors
• T-shirts for all soccer teams
• Assistant coaches for boys and girls varsity
FOBS Fundraiser Kick-Off
(Wednesday, September 5th, at 7:00 pm, BHS Cafeteria)
• Players receive their Cookie Dough fundraising packets with order forms!
• Learn about general fundraising, protocol, and tips for optimal selling
• Prizes and incentives are showcased for motivated top sellers
FOBS Fundraiser Finish Line
(Sunday, September 23, 12:00 pm, Chenery Middle School Community Room)
• Players hand in their order forms with the complete balance of money received.
• Volunteers double check orders/money received
• Fundraising partner Adrenaline Fundraising determines which prizes are awarded to players (see prizes below)
• Under Armour (UA) clothing is available for sizing purposes for eligible players
FOBS Fundraiser Pickup/Delivery
(Monday, October 22, at 2:45 pm, BHS Cafeteria)
• Players pick up all cookies
• Players deliver orders to their customers
• Cash prizes will be awarded to the top-seller for each program
• Under Armour (UA) clothing is ordered for eligible players
Helpful Selling Tips
1. Don’t wait! Start selling the same day you pick up your order forms.
2. Sell to family, friends, and neighbors – BE POLITE!
3. Post Tech Boost form on Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, and Facebook page
4. Have Mom and Dad bring some to work if they work in the area and don’t mind helping your sales
5. Each box contains 40 frozen cookies, good for one year in the freezer!
Summary of Goals and Prizes:
Top Seller in Each program - $1 for every box sold
Top Seller in
$1 for every
15 boxes sold
Belmont Soccer YETI-style 20oz Tumbler
20 boxes sold
Belmont Soccer Tumbler AND Belmont Soccer Under Armour
25 boxes sold
YETI-style tumbler, Belmont Soccer UA Dri-Fit AND
choice of Belmont Soccer UA Hoodie OR Belmont Soccer Backpack
40 boxes sold
Oakley Frogskins, Oakley Holbrook, or Women’s Moonlighter Sunglasses
(each retails at $130)